Vial Liquid Filling Sealing Production Line
The picture of vial/plug/cap
After filling and sealing
- The whole line meets new GMP requirements, and the cleaning effect meets the new Pharmacopoeia standards and requirements.
- The whole line can adopt straight-line layout or wall-to-wall L-shaped layout to reduce risk of cross-contamination and ensure aseptic level.
- Applicable specification: 1ml-100ml vial (as per user’s requirement)
- Production Capacity: 1000-36000BPH
- Number of filling head: 1-20, to be selected according to the output
- Filling Accuracy: ≤ ±1% (according to drug characteristics)
- Choice of various filling pumps: glass pump, metal pump, peristaltic pump, ceramic pump;
- Capping qualified rate: ≥99.9%
- Compact and simple structure, occupies less area;
- Stable product performance, easy and reliable operation, beautiful appearance;
- High degree of automation, few operators required;
- Single row or double row filling;
- Optional real-time display and printing system of sterilization temperature;
- The heat in the hot air circulation tunnel oven is evenly distributed, and the heat resources removal effect is good.
- Optional online sterilization function for the cooling section of hot air circulation tunnel oven.
- Optional open-RABS isolation protection system and class 100 laminar flow hood protection;
- Optional high-performance no-bottle-no-filling, no bottle no stoppering, no bottle no capping and squeeze stop functions;
- The capping machine can be equipped with dust exhaust device, which can absorb aluminum scraps produced during capping and thus reduce the risk of environmental pollution.
- The whole line can be equipped with online monitoring system to monitor key factors that affect product quality (such as dust particles, planktonic bacteria, wind speed, wind pressure, etc.).
- Full-line linkage control function;
- To realize fully automatic control and monitor of production process, high precision colored touch screen operation monitoring, PLC automatic control & automatic protection, main machine frequency conversion speed regulation and other control technology are used.
- Applicable for wide range of bottle specifications, and easy to replace mould.
- The products can be customized according to customer’s actual demand.
Products that maybe needed
Shanghai Office: NO211, North Fute Road, Pudong area, Shanghai, China, 200131
Changsha Office: Room 23069, Block 6, Forte Star Shine World, Yuhua District, Changsha, Hunan province
Factory 1: Hunan Marya Technology Co., Ltd. Address: No. 7 Plant, SANY Industrial Park, No. 1, SANY Road, Changsha Pilot Free Trade Zone, Hunan Province, China, 410100
Factory 2: No 555, Yupan Road, Weitang Town, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory 3: 15-A, Venture Capital Industrial Square, Yanghe Road, Suzhou Industrial Park