Pharmaceutical automatic conveying system solution
The conveyor line can meet various connection requirements, and multiple conveyor lines can be combined to form a conveying system. In addition, the pharmaceutical automatic conveyor line can realize automatic operation through PLC control system, which ensures that the pharmaceuticals are manufactured under GMP standards with less unqualified products. The medicine conveyor line optimizes the company's production and delivery system, improves the company's core competitiveness, and better meets the production needs of modern industries.
The conveying line can be used to transfer a wide variety of materials, including various bulk materials, bottles, cans, and various cartons, bags and other single-piece goods with low weight. It has a wide range of uses and various structural forms. According to the actual connection mode, it can also adopt various types of conveyor lines such as trough, flat, climbing/downhill, side inclination, turning type, etc., and accessories like push plates, side baffles, skirts can be added to the conveyor belt to meet various process requirements. The conveyor belt is usually made of rubber, canvas, PVC, PU, POM or other materials. Except being used to transfer normal materials, it can also be used to transfer materials with special requirements such as oil resistance, corrosion resistance, and anti-static.
The special food-grade conveyor belt can meet the transfer and sorting requirements of food, pharmaceutical, daily chemical, beverage, logistics and other industries. The conveyor belt conveys smoothly, and there is no relative movement between the material and the conveyor belt, which can avoid damage to the conveyed material. This kind of conveyor is less noisy than other conveyors, and is suitable for a quiet working environment. The conveyor has a simple structure, easy to maintain; it has less energy consumption and lower operation cost.
2. Performance characteristics of pharmaceutical automatic conveying system
- The conveying speed is accurate and stable, which can ensure accurate synchronous conveying, and the stable performance can ensure that the conveyed product does not tip over and slip during the process;
- Clean, quiet and efficient conveyor line and robot solutions can meet the sanitary requirements of the pharmaceutical industry;
- It can be configured with built-in workstation, multi-layer, multi-lane and gate system;
- The conveyor line layout is flexible. The flexible conveyor system is assembled from arbitrarily disassembled components, with vertical and horizontal curves of different radii, which can be adjusted according to your production status anytime and anywhere to transport products in any 3D space;
- The conveyor line is simple in structure and easy to maintain. No special tools are needed for the whole line installation. Only common hand tools are needed to complete the basic disassembly and assembly work by a single person;
- The conveyor line does not require high initial capital investment;
- Reduce your labor force by half;
- It can realize the transportation of a variety of products;
- Unified management of all necessary logistics information;
- Low noise, suitable for quiet working environment;
- The automated conveyor line greatly improves the production efficiency of the pharmaceutical industry and is more in line with the requirements of the new version of GSP, GMP and other related standards;
- Conveyor line speed control methods include: frequency conversion speed control, electronic speed control, etc.;
- Material of conveyor line frame: powder coated carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum profile;
- The conveyor line can be matched with various conveyor lines according to the project situation to provide customers with customized overall solutions for the conveyor system;
Products that maybe needed
Shanghai Office: NO211, North Fute Road, Pudong area, Shanghai, China, 200131
Factory 2: No 555, Yupan Road, Weitang Town, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory 3: 15-A, Venture Capital Industrial Square, Yanghe Road, Suzhou Industrial Park