Consumables and Others
Cleanroom Air Handling Unit (AHU)
1. Cleanroom AHU
The air volume of the combined air handling unit(AHU) ranges from 3500m³/h to 200,000m³/h for users to choose and combine freely. It is mainly suitable for the air purification system of various clean workshops. Such as industrial electronics factory, precision machinery manufacturing factory, textile workshop, automobile spraying workshop, GMP pharmaceutical factory, cosmetics, food factory, pure water workshop, hospital operation department, ICU and other occasions.
According to the structure type, it can be divided into horizontal, vertical and ceiling type; according to the characteristics of use, it can be divided into general unit, fresh air unit, purification unit and special unit (such as roof unit, subway unit and computer room special unit, etc. ); it can also be classified according to specifications, the basic specifications of the unit can be expressed by the rated air volume.
The basic principle of setting the functional section of the purification unit is determined according to the production process or cleanroom requirements; the combination and selection of the functional section of the purification unit should be closely integrated with the design of the air-conditioning room, and the microbial contamination points in the purification unit must be controlled. Because the structure, temperature and humidity are more suitable for the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms, the cabinet, filter, muffler, humidifier, etc. of the purification unit have become potential microbial contamination place, which must be controlled. If the unit box is free from damage and corrosion, disinfection resistance, heat preservation and sealing performance, we can use antibacterial materials that have been widely used in refrigerators; filter performance indicators meet the requirements; mufflers, humidifiers, etc., do not retain materials. The functional segments of the air conditioning unit are as follows:
- New return air mixing section; the new return air opening position can be set at the end, top or left and right sides according to the design requirements, and specific opening positions should be provided for special requirements. A regulating valve can be installed on the new air return port. The actuator has three types of manual, electric and pneumatic, which can be selected by the user.
- The filter section has two kinds of primary and medium-efficiency filtration. It is equipped with a diamond bag type, a four-peak bag type, and an automatic winding type. The filter material is made of high-quality polyester non-woven fabric, and the filter is quickly assembled and disassembled, gland display and alarm device
- The new exhaust section (also known as the flat air-distribution mixing section) is equipped with a primary air return valve in the box. The top of the box before and after the valve is equipped with an exhaust outlet and a new air outlet, and is equipped with a regulating valve. Its function is: When there is a return fan, supply the air conditioner to discharge part of the return air, so that the fresh air and the primary return air are mixed according to the required ratio; when the direct current system is adopted in the transition season, the primary return air valve should be closed, and the exhaust valve and fresh air valve should be fully opened.
- The energy recovery section is used for cross-air mixing and exhaust air energy recovery in the dual fan system. This section of the box is equipped with a primary air return valve, and the top is an energy recovery device. It uses the cold (heat) of the exhaust air to indirectly cool (heat) the fresh air. The fresh air passes through the plate energy recovery device to recover about 60% of the sensible heat energy of the exhaust air. At the same time, the exhaust air and the fresh air are not direct contact, which is especially suitable for energy recovery of the DC air-conditioning system that eliminates harmful indoor gases. When used as a DC system, the return air valve should be closed once. Places with highly toxic gases should have a separate exhaust system.
- Intermediate section (maintenance section) This section is used for the connection of the transition section and the internal maintenance lighting of the unit. Before the filtering section, there must be an intermediate section before and after the surface cooling section, heating section, and muffler section.
- The middle section of the second air return pipe of the secondary air return section, the top can be equipped with an adjustable valve, and it is equipped with manual, electric or pneumatic adjustment mechanisms, which can be selected by the user. This section can also be combined in the blower section.
- The surface cooler of the surface cold section adopts the structure of copper pipes and aluminum foil. The aluminum foil is in the form of flanging and corrugated edges. The large elbow heat exchanger reduces the welding elbow by 60%, which increases the heat exchange power. The advanced mechanical expansion tube form ensures the contact performance of the heat exchanger. The heat exchanger is divided into two types: fixed type and rotary type. Users can choose one according to their needs. The heat medium is steam or hot water.
Products that maybe needed
Looking for a worry-free, labor-saving, and cost-saving solution? Want to get product catalogs and price lists? Please fill out the form below or send an email and our professional team will contact you within 12 hours.
Shanghai Office: NO211, North Fute Road, Pudong area, Shanghai, China, 200131
Changsha Office: Room 23069, Block 6, Forte Star Shine World, Yuhua District, Changsha, Hunan province
Factory 1: Hunan Marya Technology Co., Ltd. Address: No. 7 Plant, SANY Industrial Park, No. 1, SANY Road, Changsha Pilot Free Trade Zone, Hunan Province, China, 410100
Factory 2: No 555, Yupan Road, Weitang Town, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory 3: 15-A, Venture Capital Industrial Square, Yanghe Road, Suzhou Industrial Park
Copyright © 2020 Shanghai Marya Pharmaceutical Engineering & Project Co., Ltd 沪ICP备2021002344号-1